Register
online dating service

Free Online Dating Service  

REGISTER NOW! | MAIL/PROFILE | HELP | NOW ONLINE | SINGLES SEARCH | RATE PEOPLE | FORUMS  

online dating in kansas city for free

The only 100% Free Online Dating Service. Register HERE to use this great Free online Dating Site and start using our matchmaking service. Join single rich available men and woman who are looking to meet quality singles for the best fun, dating, and sex in kansas city . Search our photo personals for hot kansas city girls, open minded easy kansas city women, someone special, hottest bad girl, cute attractive blonde babes, or search for cool sexy singles who share your interests, or even married but looking to flirt. Listed below are the latest kansas city Free Personals ads, from singles with in 25 miles of kansas city looking to chat with you.
Create Your FREE Profile Here! | Refine Your Search

ripper86er 18

Man Seeking Women
- Friends

There is no one else like me!
I am a fun loving guy just trying to make some friends. It has been so hard these last few weeks. Many of my friends are leaving and I don't want to be left alone. Anyway... I have always had an easy

Interests: movies, hanging out, talking, shopping, working out

online dating in Platte City Missouri

Dating Service

badtaz 48

Man Seeking Women
- Long term

Seeking cinderella
Am seeking someone for a long term relationship,honest, careing, and loveing as i would be to them.

Interests: sprots, outside activities, musems, zoo. lake

online dating in kansas city Missouri

Online Soon

amybaby21 18

Woman Seeking Men
- Dating

just checking yall out
Hey Ya'll my name is Amy. I live in overland park kansas. I just graduated from Blue Valley High School class of 2003! I am going to be a freshman at Johnson County Community College this coming fall

Interests: I have been dancing all my life... I love it!, I am a fashion merchandising major should grad. fall 2004!, I love football ..GO RAMS AND RAIDERS!, I was born in cali but now im stuck in kansASS but its cool I can deal!

online dating in overland park Kansas

Free Dating

Angys 27

Woman Seeking Men
- Intimate Encounter

NOT!!!!
Well, A friend of mine told me about this! So here i am ready to meet some Kool new people!!!!!!!!!!

Interests: I love to go to the bar and play Darts!

online dating in Independence Missouri

Dating Service

RayRay22 25

Man Seeking Women
- Hang Out

how you doiiiiiiiiiiiin
someone who is not superficial please

Interests: not sure

online dating in lenexa Kansas

Dating Service

Nikki83 21

Woman Seeking Men
- Long term

Seeking my White KniGht woo holla
look at this sh*t now i got pics on here and no one responds what kinda stuff is that i do have a web cam i am lonly and i hate this lol hey guys i am a 5'9 black hair dark brown eyes female of

Interests: white men, punkmusic, emo, white men

online dating in Raytown Missouri

Dating Service

allbymyself 53

Man Seeking Women
- Dating

Looking for a well balanced female
I am a white male (53) looking for a female between 40 to 50 (not in stone) that enjoys life. Must be able to be honest and accept someone that is honest. I am also very open minded and passionate but

Interests: Hunting, fishing, hiking and most outdoor activities

online dating in Basehor Kansas Kansas

Online Soon

jayhawkgirl 35

Woman Seeking Men
- Dating

Looking for a nice guy
This is the hard part I think. I am shy at first until I get to know someone. I am loyal to a fault.

Interests: reading, walking, art, animals

online dating in Olathe Kansas

Online Soon

Ravensoccer86 18

Man Seeking Women
- Dating

Fun times
Im a tall, dark haired Canadian (no accent) who loves all sports, especially soccer. I go to Benedictine college in atchison kansas. Im the nicest person you will ever meet, gaurunteed! I love to do

Interests: anything pretty much

online dating in Blue Springs Missouri

Dating Online

momentsaway 23

Man Seeking Women
- Dating

you never know
im a nice guuy

online dating in gardner Kansas

Online Soon

The only 100% Free dating service. Register HERE to use this Free Dating Service, and start contacting other users for free

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
Cities | Sex Personals | Love Poems | Men Online | Woman Online

Plentyoffish is a cool free online dating service for singles. If your tired of kansas city night clubs bar sluts clubbing, kissing and you're looking for love in the wrong places, then this is the place for you. Unlike most matchmaking personals services which are a joke, we allow you to meet cool singles you are looking for! Instead of wasting your time at a kansas city strip club, chat with our cute kansas city singles, kansas city hottest babes, straight, Latin, Latino, Asian, teen, adult sex, and lesbian personals!.
If you’re interested in playing with other great kansas city singles, flirting, kissing, or just having a good time, browse through fine pics and find the hottest romance partner in our kansas city chatrooms. If you’re interested in a good marriage and meeting a nice wife or husband, check out the profiles of hot young teenage school girls and guys, cool college and kansas city university students, classy older ladies, mature old and kansas city bisexual women. This dating agency may also help you with dating advice and questions, and provides information on upcoming kansas city singles events and private dating parties in our forums.

Copyright 2004 BestHookup Media INC