Register
online dating service

Online Dating & Personals    

REGISTER NOW! | MAIL/PROFILE | HELP | NOW ONLINE | SINGLES SEARCH | RATE PEOPLE | FORUMS  

online dating in kansas city for free

The only 100% Free Online Dating Service. Register HERE to use this great Free online Dating Site and start using our matchmaking service. Join single rich available men and woman who are looking to meet quality singles for the best fun, dating, and sex in kansas city . Search our photo personals for hot kansas city girls, open minded easy kansas city women, someone special, hottest bad girl, cute attractive blonde babes, or search for cool sexy singles who share your interests, or even married but looking to flirt. Listed below are the latest kansas city Free Personals ads, from singles with in 25 miles of kansas city looking to chat with you.
Create Your FREE Profile Here! | Refine Your Search

bmhashemi77 26

Man Seeking Women
- Hang Out

just moved here
hi, im an identical twin. we just moved here from savannah, ga. we are looking for nice friends to hangout with. we are single but right now just looking for friends, never know what can happen from t

Interests: anything fun

online dating in independence Missouri

Online Dating

haydencor 73

Woman Seeking Men
- Friends

looking for good man
I want a good man for dance and a good friend.

Interests: DANCE AND FIND A GOOD FRIEND

online dating in leavenworth Kansas

Free Dating

carbon_based_wastage 26

Man Seeking Women
- Intimate Encounter

Who wants some
bad ass mofo

Interests: my bad ass punk rock band Figure 70

online dating in kansas city Missouri

Online Soon

spdblondie 40

Woman Seeking Men
- Long term

Ready to find Mr. Right for a LTR
If you are seeking someone who has morals and values, you found me! I am not on here looking for casual sex. I joined seeking a meaningful relationship and I still firmly believe that it is out ther

Interests: family, friends, fun activities, movies, live theater, amusement parks, water gun fights!

online dating in Kansas City Missouri

Free Dating

pow9791 25

Man Seeking Women
- Hang Out

looking for a good woman
hi, i'm a nice, clean, well manared man. who loves to laugh and enjoy all of the little things in life. i believe everyone can be better than what they are. and i still believe in romance unlike most

Interests: outdoors, art, cars

online dating in buckner Missouri

Online Soon

nickforever 19

Man Seeking Women
- Intimate Encounter

a women that knows how to have fun
I like to go clubing and to the movies with friends. I love to work on cars. I like all kinds of music. If you want to know more ask.

Interests: Cars

online dating in Lee's Summit Missouri

Online Soon

justplaindoug 26

Man Seeking Women
- Hang Out

Insert Witty Title Here
I already gave the back of the baseball card stats-so personality. I am fairly outgoing. Extremely friendly-to a fault :) Very open-minded, but opinionated at the same time. I am not Harvard Educated,

Interests: music, movies, occult, writing, acting, performing, history, amusement parks, the outdoors, reading

online dating in Kansas City Missouri

Online Dating

ksu04 34

Man Seeking Women
- Dating

looking for a social partner
Well I am an avid sports fan, who loves the NFL, and loves to play soccer, golf, softball, and volleyball. I spend most of my weekends during the summer at a lake. When I go on vacations I like to b

Interests: Watching sporting events, soccer, softball, plays

online dating in Lenexa Kansas

Online Dating

love4play917 25

Man Seeking Women
- Friends

love to chat
hello i am a marine in iraq, i love the outdoors, i am a fun outgoing guy who has been in iraq for a long time. i miss home and my friends. how are you ladies

Interests: camping, fishing, boating, hockey, football, movies, cuddleing, sex

online dating in overland park Kansas

Free Dating

j3st3r 22

Man Seeking Women
- Dating

just moved to town
hhhmmmmm me lets see.....!...(puff). I hate when my mind poops out on me. I'm a nice guy, I love to make poeple laugh and smile. I just got out of a six year relationship with my high school sweethea

Interests: Hangin out with firends, screwin around on the computer, etc

online dating in Mission Kansas

Dating Online

The only 100% Free dating service. Register HERE to use this Free Dating Service, and start contacting other users for free

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 
Cities | Sex Personals | Love Poems | Men Online | Woman Online

Plentyoffish is a cool free online dating service for singles. If your tired of kansas city night clubs bar sluts clubbing, kissing and you're looking for love in the wrong places, then this is the place for you. Unlike most matchmaking personals services which are a joke, we allow you to meet cool singles you are looking for! Instead of wasting your time at a kansas city strip club, chat with our cute kansas city singles, kansas city hottest babes, straight, Latin, Latino, Asian, teen, adult sex, and lesbian personals!.
If you’re interested in playing with other great kansas city singles, flirting, kissing, or just having a good time, browse through fine pics and find the hottest romance partner in our kansas city chatrooms. If you’re interested in a good marriage and meeting a nice wife or husband, check out the profiles of hot young teenage school girls and guys, cool college and kansas city university students, classy older ladies, mature old and kansas city bisexual women. This dating agency may also help you with dating advice and questions, and provides information on upcoming kansas city singles events and private dating parties in our forums.

Copyright 2004 BestHookup Media INC