Register
online dating service

Online Dating & Personals    

REGISTER NOW! | MAIL/PROFILE | HELP | NOW ONLINE | SINGLES SEARCH | RATE PEOPLE | FORUMS  

online dating in the dalles for free

The only 100% Free Online Dating Service. Register HERE to use this great Free online Dating Site and start using our matchmaking service. Join single rich available men and woman who are looking to meet quality singles for the best fun, dating, and sex in the dalles . Search our photo personals for hot the dalles girls, open minded easy the dalles women, someone special, hottest bad girl, cute attractive blonde babes, or search for cool sexy singles who share your interests, or even married but looking to flirt. Listed below are the latest the dalles Free Personals ads, from singles with in 25 miles of the dalles looking to chat with you.
Create Your FREE Profile Here! | Refine Your Search

YagoonaMan 60

Man Seeking Women
- Other Relationship

Looking for sensual adventurerous female
I am a healthy living guy that is engaged in an Internatinal Business but treats relationships, pets, and family with equal attention. I have a resting pulse of 60 and prefer to not be around smoke fr

Interests: Jogging, music, internet, hiking, dancing, romance.

online dating in Hood River Oregon

Dating Online

thedementedone 43

Man Seeking Women
- Intimate Encounter

looking for intiment adventures
Divorced father with custody of children.Trying to get my new company up and running.Looking for a woman to share my life with.Im a very affectionet person.When I am dating some

Interests: outdoors, travel, my children

Free Dating

zorbonthewise 37

Man Seeking Women
- Friends

Lonely knight looking for lost Princess
Once long ago in a land not far here, there was a lovely princess with eyes bright as the full risen sun, a smile that would light up a room, and what shined from within would find it way right to

Interests: Too many to list

Online Soon

scan 24

Man Seeking Women
- Long term

Clean nice guy -- No BS
What to say……
Ok, I’m a good person at lest I feel that I am. ;) I just made a big move from Washington State to Texas leaving behind all my friends and family. I can be a slightly shy

Interests: Cars, Computers, Movies, Music, Traveling, Racing, Tumbling

online dating in Clute Texas

Meet Singles

Vettester 41

Man Seeking Women
- Hang Out

Life is to short not to have fun
I like to meet a nice lady that like to enjoy life and what it has to offer.

online dating in small town Washington

Online Soon

paul7313 44

Man Seeking Women
- Long term

are we compatable?
I tried to put smiles on this, but they didnt come out looking for a mistress, more

Interests: what have you

Dating Service

vv3200 28

Man Seeking Women
- Intimate Encounter

looking for playful femeninas
I'm married, and I"m not getting enough sexual activity at home. Are you adventurous and lacking sexual experiences? Let's satisfy each other.

Interests: oral sex; kissing

online dating in Portland Oregon

Online Dating

realman71 33

Man Seeking Women
- Long term

Looking for "THE" one
I want a strong, independant and intelligent woman, who takes a risk now and then.
she must be faithful, honest open and sincere.

I myself am an extremely loyal man, who enjoys the very e

Interests: hiking, writing, reading, exploring, learning new things and meeting new people

online dating in white salmon Washington

Online Soon

oregonk24 25

Woman Seeking Men
- Hang Out

no head games
im not telling anything till I hear something I like

online dating in portland Alabama

Online Dating

emilio97058 31

Man Seeking Women
- Long term

looking for good hearted girl
iam single. looking for a fun!single girl to spend time watching movies,go to the park,dancing,dining,etc

Interests: serius, honesty, relationship

online dating in the dalles Oregon

Online Soon

The only 100% Free dating service. Register HERE to use this Free Dating Service, and start contacting other users for free

2 3 
Cities | Sex Personals | Love Poems | the dalles Night Clubs | Men Online | Woman Online

Plentyoffish is a cool free online dating service for singles. If your tired of the dalles night clubs bar sluts clubbing, kissing and you're looking for love in the wrong places, then this is the place for you. Unlike most matchmaking personals services which are a joke, we allow you to meet cool singles you are looking for! Instead of wasting your time at a the dalles strip club, chat with our cute the dalles singles, the dalles hottest babes, straight, Latin, Latino, Asian, teen, adult sex, and lesbian personals!.
If you’re interested in playing with other great the dalles singles, flirting, kissing, or just having a good time, browse through fine pics and find the hottest romance partner in our the dalles chatrooms. If you’re interested in a good marriage and meeting a nice wife or husband, check out the profiles of hot young teenage school girls and guys, cool college and the dalles university students, classy older ladies, mature old and the dalles bisexual women. This dating agency may also help you with dating advice and questions, and provides information on upcoming the dalles singles events and private dating parties in our forums.

Copyright 2004 BestHookup Media INC